1. Establish a national health examination management platform to achieve unified formulation of examination standards, examination packages, and examination project fees. Each examination institution will plan and dispatch centrally, enabling businesses such as national health examination, outpatient self funded examination, and public health examination.
2. Establish a medical examination business information system that covers the entire region, achieve full coverage of hospital medical examination business, and improve the quality of medical examination services and quality control standards.
3. Establish a unified regional deployment system for interactive applications (HIS LIS PACS ECG system hospital integrated interactive platform), establish a standard and standardized data interaction system, and abnormal data warning system.
4. Establish functional modules such as complete basic information, physical examination data, and management analysis for various service groups to conduct professional analysis of the health status of the population.
5. Establish a unified business system for each medical examination center, exchange medical examination data to the national health examination management platform, and based on this, distribute the data to regional health information platforms and various exchange platforms at the provincial and municipal levels. Establish a unified external display channel, which can achieve self publishing and third-party application access display.
By conducting nationwide health examinations, we aim to expand the general public's understanding of our physical condition, provide universal education on health knowledge, and achieve early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases; At the same time, we will further enhance the basic public health service capacity at the grassroots level, improve residents' electronic health records, comprehensively grasp the health status of various populations, develop scientific intervention strategies and response measures, and enable urban and rural residents to enjoy the benefits of health benefits. We will achieve full coverage of health examinations for urban and rural residents in the city, with a 100% filing rate for health records of residents participating in the examination, and a 100% management rate for newly discovered chronic disease patients through physical examinations.